INTERESTED IN YOUR OWN WINE BRAND
Are you interested in your very own, Private Label Wine? Our turnkey service offers everything, including: Label licensing assistance, federal and state government reporting, label printing, bottling of your selected varietal which includes the bottle, label, wine, cork and capsule. In addition, we include storage of your wine at no cost for all of our DTC (direct to consumer) drop shipping clients. To complete the package, we ship to consumer customers in over 35 states in the US!
Don’t know where to start? Well let us help you! We have highly qualified associates that walk you through the process from start to finish. You do not need complex federal or state alcohol and tax licensing or permitting to start your business! We are here to guide you through the label design process as well as provide helpful guidance in building your own e-commerce site. We take care of government label approvals (TTB COLAs) as well for a nominal fee.
In order to become one of our drop ship clients, a minimum order of 6 pallets is required for your initial order, but additional orders can be 1 pallet at a time. Note that one pallet of Still wines is 56 cases, one pallet of Sparkling wines is 55 cases, and each case holds 12 bottles.
The Private label varietals we offer include highly popular flavored and non-flavored sparkling wines, plus popular still wines, any with your private label or with a house branded label. Sparkling wines include: Brut, Moscato, Rosé, Peach Mango, Peach, Strawberry, Pineapple Coconut, Pomegranate, Raspberry and Citron. Still wines include: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Inquire with one of our specialists below to get samples.
Our highly qualified Associates are waiting to make your dreams come true!
For more information, click here.
- Are there any minimum orders? Yes. For our DTC clients, he first order must be at least 2 pallets (112 cases/1,344 bottles). If you are not going to use us for drop shipping, you can order a minimum of one pallet.
- How long does it take? On average it takes about one week to get the COLA wine label permit and 6 weeks to get your wines bottled.
- How much is it? It depends on the varietal, see our accompanying price list, however in order to get started we require 50% upfront payment of your wine, plus payment for your label COLA ($175 per varietal) plus a $1500 deposit for all of our drop shipping customers.
- In a nutshell, what is the step by step process? You may need to obtain a business license, then determine your market, select a name and design for your brand or logo, get your label designed, get your website created, get your label approved by TTB (which we handle) and order your wines. Once your wines are ready you can start accepting customer orders right away, then forward a copy of each order to us and we fulfill it for you within 24 hours Monday through Friday.
- How does shipping work? Cali W&V ships to 35 states, including all the largest states, using UPS and our custom wine bottle packaging. We charge you weekly for UPS shipping charges, relevant state sales and excise taxes, and a modest handling fee for each order you turn in to us.
- Can I customize any of the wines? The Gold Collection and Sparkling Wine options cannot be customized. The only feature that can be customized with these wines is the label design and branding. The Bel Vino branded Estate & non-Estate Wines can be customized and custom branded, but only for orders of 200+ cases.